How to use this site
The content of this site was appointed by the ICEVI web site planning group and European chairman. If you have any suggestions for the content of this site, please contact our editors: .
This site was created with accent on it's accessibility. We followed W3C recommendations and we used a lot of other resources discussing this topic. The main features, we give a stress on are:
- The title of each document describes what is it about. This feature is very useful, when you are swithing between opened applications.
- We keep the page layout similar for each document to make the orientation easier (e.g. logo and link to the home page at the left top, content, menu on the left hand side.
- The text, used for activating each of links, describes what will follow. We avoid the use of links like: "Click on!" or "Click here.".
- All the images have alternative text description.
- Nearly all the formatting (font, size, alignment and colours) is specified in separate CSS file, which helps to keep the pages clear to understand.
- Frames and moving objects are not used at all.
- The site is regularly (approx. four times a year) checked with W3C Markup Validation Sevice [new window] to avoid errors in HTML code Valid HTML5 and W3C CSS Validation Service to check Cascading Style Sheets used in HTML5 with Wave accessibility evaluation tool to make sure, that there are no accessibility errors.
If you have any problems with reading this site, please contact .